ASCENTA® is trusted worldwide for:
Rigorous quality control from sample acquisition, through RNA processing, to chip analysis and sample set curation ensure that you get only the highest quality gene expression data from the world’s leading provider of gene expression profiles.
A wealth of information in clear, highly-informative formats. Print function allows the generation of detailed reports, and export function grants access to raw expression data.
• Identify disregulations across diseased and normal tissue samples
• Explore co-regulations across defined sample sets
• Analyze pathways associated with gene candidates
• Do cross query comparisons
• Examine the gene expression patterns across a wide range of human diseases
• Identify the best pathways for a specific diseases
• Examine the gene expression patterns across a large collection of normal tissues
• Use curated pathways and gene families together with human gene expression data to investigate mechanisms of diseases
• Identify alternative downstream targets in disease-relevant pathways
• Identify gene or pathway commonalities and differences between related diseases
• Save time and resources for analyzing gene expression in clinically-relevant tissues and cell data offering unprecedented access to difficult to obtain clinical samples and tissues better design of laboratory-based studies
• Quickly analyze gene expression across a panel of normal and diseased tissues from human, mouse, rat and NCI cell lines, and answer your questions with few mouse clicks!
• Discover genes with unique expression patterns which may serve as tissue and disease marker candidates